Alle Sprachen    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   IT   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   ES   HR   BG   FI   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   SR   EL   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   RO   |   more ...

Немачко-српски речник

BETA Online-Wörterbuch Serbisch-Deutsch: Begriff hier eingeben!
  Optionen | Tipps | FAQ | Abkürzungen | Desktop

Übersetzungsforum Deutsch-Serbisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic Help Needed   Chat and Other Topics   Dictionary and Contribute!  

Serbian-German Translation Forum

Hier kannst du Fragen zu Übersetzungen stellen (auf Deutsch oder Serbisch) und anderen Benutzern weiterhelfen. Wichtig: Bitte gib den Kontext deiner Frage an!
Suche | Richtlinien | Neue Frage stellen
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark  
von MladenT (RS), Last modified: 2014-09-09, 19:21  Spam?  
I have a huge problem with users irezumi, bonlux and 808state. Although we agree on some 80% of entries, I have a problem with the remaining 20%. Unlike DERphilow, who responded to my comments and sometimes changed his vote, these guys don't show the willingness to communicate, which is becoming really annoying. Besides, they have turned off the option to send them a message.

They usually change the entries without proper argumentation:

They vote together, and have become a voting machine with 4+4+4=12 voting points. Of course, their VAL is A (while mine is C). I have decided not to put any more entries, because I don't want to be responsible for them getting VP 5. (My entries comprise around 18% of and are among the most accurate ones.)

This is my favorite example of their ignorance:

By the way, I wonder what is your opinion on this entry:
 « zurück

nach oben | home© 2002 - 2018 Paul Hemetsberger | Impressum
Dieses Deutsch-Serbisch-Wörterbuch (Немачко-српски речник) basiert auf der Idee der freien Weitergabe von Wissen. Mehr Informationen!
Links auf dieses Wörterbuch oder einzelne Übersetzungen sind herzlich willkommen! Fragen und Antworten
Werbung ausblenden